Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Palm Beach Billionaire, Jeff Greene is one of the strong supporters of the new high speed train. Greene has been busy buying development parcels all over downtown W. Palm Beach. Website> http://www.allaboardflorida.com/
- 30 minutes from W. Palm to Ft. Lauderdale
- 60 minutes from W. Palm to Miami
- 2 hours from Orlando to Miami
Friday, October 2, 2015
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Existing home Sales in may hit the highest mark since 2009
- Buyers are back
- Investors are stepping out
- There is a housing shortage
- The principal reason for the inventory shortage-- builders have not been building for the Past 5 years.
- There is not massive shadow inventory that can disrupt the market
- The Federal Reserve will be raising rates soon
- All in all, new and existing home sales will be rising
Friday, July 3, 2015
Click the Links to View a Few of My Larger Sales
Thursday, July 2, 2015
CLICK THE PHOTO TO VISIT THE PARK WEBSITE
Jupiter Community Park is 94 acres and directly across the street from Rialto's south gate. The park includes:
|PGA National Golf Club - Click Image for Info|
Contact me for summer and annual specials!
Click the photo above to open a 4 page flyer.
Harbourside Place opened in late 2014 and is an EB-5 center that was primarily funded by the Chinese.
Less than 5 miles from Rialto, this center features a Wyndham Grande hotel, fine dining, office space (available), an amphitheater, shopping and public boat docks.
CLICK HERE FOR HARBOURSIDE PLACE WEBSITE
Have Friends Looking for Citizenship? Click Here for EB-5 Info
|As of June 12, 2015|
Turtle nesting season begins March 1 and continues through October.
A typical nest will have 80 to 120 eggs and the baby turtles will hatch in 47 to 60 days. The babies typically leave the nest at night and only 1 out of every 1,000 make it to adulthood.